- Click the "My Account" Tab on the website or use the ChampCycle Mobile App (Android/iPhone) to create an account
- Click on SCHEDULE to view the class days/times
- Reserve a bike for any class on the schedule use the "First Ride Free"
Do I need to register for a class in advance?
- We encourage you to register online in advance as it allows you to pick your favorite bike ahead of time and makes the check in process fast and easy.
When should I arrive, and how should I check in?
- New clients please arrive 15 minutes before the class. Regulars; at least 5 minutes before class otherwise your bike may be released to someone on the waitlist.
- If you know you are running late, please give us a call.
- Upon arrival, check in with an attendant at the front desk.
What is your cancellation/no-show policy?
- A class must be cancelled 12 hours prior to the scheduled class
time or it will be forfeited. You can cancel a class reservation
by logging into your account and selecting "Cancel" next to
your upcoming reservations.
- There is a $5.00 charge for any late cancellation/no-shows for all ChampCycle Memberships.
Is there a late policy?
- Arrive on time. Late clients will not be admitted into class 5
minutes after the class begins.
- You must be physically present 5 minutes prior to the start of class or your spot may be given away to waitlisted clients and you will be charged for the class.
- Yes. Our lockers are located in the common area and have Keyless locks to keep your possessions safe. Follow the simple instructions inside the locker door or have a staff member help you.
- We do not provide cycling shoes.
- Stiff soled tennis shoes are recommended
- If you have cycling shoes, our pedals are compatible with the SPD cleats
- Yes, we have private shower rooms equipped with premium body/hair products, lux towels, hair dryers, and other beauty products, so you can head back to the office or out on the town looking and smelling great!
- If a class is full, you can join the waitlist.
- As bikes become available, they will be automatically allocated to the waitlist on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you are allocated a bike, you will be notified by email and the normal cancellation policy will be in effect.
- NO cell phones allowed in class. It distracts others and takes away from your own experience. Plus, unplugging for a while can be very therapeutic!
- If you must leave class early for any reason, please notify the instructor ahead of time. We will be happy to accommodate.
- If you choose to stay for the end of class stretch sessions, please stay through the whole session.
- Wear clean, appropriate clothes.
- Shower quickly when possible. There's nothing like a shower after an intense workout, but please try to limit shower time to five minutes so others have a chance to rinse off too!
- 400-800 calories
- Yes! our entire team is trained to help you get started.
- Yes! Prior to your first ride, a ChampCycle Staff Member will set your bike up properly. These settings will be recorded in our system so upon arrival for future classes your bike will be set up to your personal settings….So you will be ready to Ride Like A Champ
- Weights: 2, 3, or 5lb
- Yes. Premium AQUAHYDRATE Alkaline PH9+ water is available
for purchase in retail area.
- We also have a drinking fountain.
- Wear comfortable clothes designed for exercise, baggy bottoms
are NOT recommended.
- Lightweight top and stiff soled tennis shoes
- All sales are final.
- Packages are non-refundable but may be transferred to a family member or friend.
- Each package expiration date is listed on the PRICING tab.
- YES we do! our state-of-the-art facility is the perfect place to host your Corporate Ride, Team Building Event, Girls Night Out, or a Birthday party! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your event!
- It's not your job to keep up with the class, you just pedal like you mean it! Riders control the intensity level on their own bike. So whether you are an elite athlete, weekend warrior, or just getting started, we provide everything you need for the ultimate fitness experience.
- Our program will have you exercising in new ways you never
thought possible, so please remember to check all your bike
settings are set tight and correct and that your feet are
- Our Champ Instructors are there to push you to do your best. However, always listen to your body.
- Don't forget to stretch and drink lots of water before, during, & after...